Monday, September 6, 2010

You realize

Do not you think
How precious love
But why are you humiliated my self-esteem
As your dream like an innocent angel

Maybe you do not realize
How much I love this
How sincere is my love
Too bad you did not realize all that

Until this soul could not contain this inner pain

I always capture will
I love thee
Until I cry on the world
How happy is if performance is to have heart

You're everything to me
You're the angel entrusted lord
Was agitated and restless hearts without you
Because none of them can be like you

Do you think I was rubbish
What made my presence only calamity
Do you slice soul ill
Do you make your smile is my tears

Until the end I could not resist melancholy
Do not you love her white stains
Listen
Read phonetically
Dictionary - View detailed dictionary

No comments:

Post a Comment