Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Did you know

Posting: en

Did you know? that I always miss you


have you ever thought,

Every day I think about you, there I was in your mind,

like me carve your name in my heart





Oh god ...

Mengaa I have to fall in love with him

probably because the angel of love has teranjur

aiming his arrow into my chest

until I thought she was the goddess

who fell to earth



I'm not a loser ...

only through a letter that read these words

My guess is you proclaim

I love villains bukanah

capable of paralyzing a thousand women

with ease ...





can I just missed bayangmu

something impossible for me

to be able to have

but I always pray and pray

I hope a miracle will come

until finally you also want

a name engraved hearts

"........." forever

No comments:

Post a Comment